Caring. Quality. Comfort.
Lou Go’s Non-Emergency Medical Transport is Fully Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
Lou Go’s has been providing safe, affordable, and reliable transportation to San Juan County residents since 2016 via its Taxi, Limo and Luxury Van services. Recently, we have expanded our operations to provide Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) throughout the entire state of New Mexico!
Located in Farmington, Lou Go’s offers its customers clean, safe, and reliable, top quality transportation solutions. We not only serve customers in north eastern New Mexico, but we are able to meet the transportation needs of residents all throughout the state. With our new NEMT program, it is our privilege to offer quality non-emergency medical transport to all New Mexico elders and families in need; this includes residents of Shiprock and New Mexico chapters of the Navajo Nation.
Our team of drivers are patient, caring, compassionate, and responsive. Most are bilingual in Spanish or Navajo and have been loving care takers of their own family members. Our drivers are able to cater to the special needs of customers of all ages and health challenges. We always carry a range of diabetic appropriate beverages, blankets, pillows and other amenities for optimal comfort.
We understand that transportation services are much needed in New Mexico, especially wheelchair accessible transport assistance. Healthcare and private paid health related transport can be expensive, especially in unknown circumstances. Transporting residents for preventative care appointments is also beneficial and can help you save money rather than waiting for a serious health condition to arise – especially one resulting in the need for ambulance assistance. When elderly patients, individuals with disabilities or other transportation disadvantaged populations access NEMT services, it helps in many ways. These benefits include:
- Removal of transportation barriers
- Prevention of missed medical appointments
- Decreases in the onset of chronic diseases
- Reduces the cost of inpatient medical treatment
- Huge financial savings in healthcare costs
We can transport most customers for FREE to…
- Doctors’ Appointments
- Dialysis and Medical Treatments
- Physical Therapy Sessions
- Behavioral Health Sessions
- Preventative Care and Wellness Appointments
- Non-Emergency Hospital Visits
- Surgical Procedures
- Hospital Discharges
- Dental and Vision Visits (see insurance provider for more details)
Qualifying for Medicaid Non-Emergency Transportation Services:
When beneficiaries are eligible for Medicaid benefits, they may or may not qualify for NEMT services. To qualify, States may require that you provide proof of an unmet transportation need. A qualifying unmet need can include:
- Not having a valid driver’s license
- Not having a working vehicle available in the household
- Being unable to travel or wait for services alone
- Having a physical, cognitive, mental, or developmental limitation
Lou Go’s Accepts Payment from:
- Medicaid or Managed Care Organizations (MCOs)
- Private Insurance Through Third Party Vendors
- Indian Health Service (inquire for more information)
Lou Go’s offers clean, reliable, elite transportation with maximum comfort for our customers and their family members. Our fleet includes several, easy to enter and exit mini vans and a large wheel chair accessible van.
All vehicles are thoroughly cleaned after every appointment and serviced on a daily basis. This includes a detailed inspection before and after vehicle use. There is no smoking allowed in any of our vehicles, all vehicles are equipped with GPS systems for accurate record keeping and cell phones are accessible for emergencies.
Lou Go’s NEMT Drivers are:
- Friendly, patient and professional
- First Aid and CPR certified
- Drug and alcohol screened
- State and federal background vetted
- Culturally competent and in many cases, fluent in Navajo or Spanish
Lou Go’s Non-Emergency Medical Transportation will get you to your next and all future appointments! We will arrive at your home at a scheduled pickup time, transport you to your appointment, then pick you up and transport you back home safely. Simple and easy!
GIVE US A CALL for your next medical appointment or to book a daily/weekly itinerary!
Hours of Operation (for NEMT):
Monday – Saturday
6:00 am – 10:00 pm